POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rounding object : Re: Rounding object Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounding object
Date: 11 Jul 2002 02:59:20
Message: <mtaqiuk767r2ehfdqfd78u2flfhvr4e4sh@4ax.com>
On 10 Jul 2002 20:23:43 -0400, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <raf### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> is it possible to easly round objects - i.e. I have a mesh - but it is too
> sharp. I don't want use smooth_triangle, but to use real smoothing.
>
> It would be ideal - if it would be possible to use in blob any objects.
>
> I will try to make a little work-around - to make macro that will produce
> blob basing on any components, but probably the resoults will not be too
> god...

Rafal, are you reading answers to your posts ? Are you checking links attached
there ? Have you noticed iso_csg library mentioned there ? Have you checked
what is this strange set of include files ? It is possible to make rounded
objects with it. It is possible to make blob with any shape with it. It is
even possible to make IC_Mesh and IC_Triangle but this both wasn't published
yet.

ABX